Panasonic 2.0x Teleconverter DMW-TC20GC
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Communication Between Lens and Camera
- Two Times Magnification Factor
- Maintains OIS, Metering, and Autofocus
- Extends your reach 2x
- 2.0 Magnification can convert 200mm lens to 400mm
- The minimum f-number is set to a value to steps greater than the original mounted when mounted
- For H-ES200GC Leica 200mm F2.8 and H-ES502000 Leica 50-200mm F2.8-4.0 Lenses
- Perfect for on-the-go photographers and other video creatives
On the go photographers can now give their Panasonic telephoto lenses that extra boost by using the new DMW-TC20 2x Teleconverter. This can magnify your images and extend your reach by 2x. Specially designed for specific Panasonic Micro Four Thirds lenses like the Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S, it provides complete communication between your lens and camera. This retains autofocus, image stabilization, and critical metering. Most importantly, it is dust, splash, and freezeproof to match high-end telephoto lenses and camera bodies. This ensures optimal performance in challenging weather conditions. Read on for more detailed information.
Product Features in Detail
Autofocus and Built
The Panasonic 2x Teleconverter is very solid, freeze-resistant, and dustproof and splash water-proof. It weighs 160gms, slightly bigger and heavier than the 1.4x teleconverter. The design of the lens consists of 8 elements in 5 groups. The sensational thing about the Panasonic with 2x teleconverter, when compared to full-frame lenses with the same field of view, is the shortest focal distance. This makes it an amazing tool for close-up photography.
Loss of light out to the corners cannot be seen, even in RAW files that are uncorrected. The distortion is very low and even without any correction, it is just over 0.5% at full aperture.