DetailsProviding a range of advanced lighting options for macro and close-up photography, Nikon presents the Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200 - a portable wireless remote flash unit for Nikon's Advanced Wireless Lighting system, and the Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800 - a commander unit that controls up to three groups of i-TTL compatible wireless flash units.
The new Speedlight equipment from Nikon provides a variety of wireless multiple flash and close-up flash operations. The Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800 controls the flash output levels of the SB-800, SB-600 or new SB-R200 remote Speedlight units when mounted on current Nikon digital SLR cameras that are compatible with Nikon Creative Lighting System. The Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200 offers a guide number of 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.), and can be attached to the front of the lens via an Attachment Ring SX-1, held in the photographer's hand, or freely positioned by using the Speedlight Stand AS-20 (supplied with the SB-R200).
SB-R200 and SU-800 are also available as a kit for close-up lighting. Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 consists of a Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800, two Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200s, and an Attachment Ring SX-1. The attachment ring is used to connect the SB-R200 to the front of the lens. Included with the kit are a variety of accessories to help users enjoy close-up flash shooting, such as the Extreme Close-Up Positioning Adapter SW-11, Color Filter Set SJ-R200, Diffuser SW-12, and Flexible Arm Clip SW-C1. For those who want to use an SB-800 or a built-in Speedlight of D200/D70s/D70 cameras as a commander, there is also the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1 without the SU-800 commander.
- Speedlight units can be divided into three groups with independent control of the flash output for each group when using an i-TTL compatible Nikon digital SLR camera and Speedlight.
- Features a Commander function that can trigger wireless remote flash (SB-800, SB-600, or SB-R200) units without a master flash unit.
- One-touch switching between close-up and Commander modes
- Easy-to-use close-up flash operations. Two types of operations: Dual-light close-up flash and Triple-light close-up flash
- Easy-to-view LCD panel
- Compact and lightweight
- Soft Case SS-SU800 (supplied)
- When using the SU-800 with cameras not compatible with i-TTL flash control, only close-up flash operation (using cords) is possible using the optional TTL Cord SC-30.
- User Reviews
Nikon - Speedlight SB-R200 Flash
$239.00 Incl. GST