FujiFilm XF 23mm F2 R WR Lens (Black)
- Max Aperture F2
- Compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series Interchangeable System Cameras
- Weather-Resistant Design
- 10 Elements in 6 Groups with 2 Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating)
- 9 Blade Aperture
- Close Up to Less then 9" Minimum Working Distance
- Fast and Silent Autofocus
- Available in Black or Silver
- 12 Months Genuine Warranty with Fujifilm Australia
Set your ambiance in a different perspective with the weather resistant Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR Camera Lens. It is capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C. This lens is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series Interchangeable System Cameras and can get close up to less than 9" minimum working distance with its fast and silent autofocus. The optic design is built with 10 Elements in 6 Groups with 2 Aspherical Elements with Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) that guarantees high performance while reducing flare and ghosting. The lens is composed of a 9 Blade Aperture resulting to a smooth and a circular bokeh. This lens is available in Black or Silver.
Product Features in Detail
Advanced image quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness.
The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner-focus AF system** uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds***.
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens barrel is sealed to make it weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
When mounted on the weather- and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1, and X-T2, you can shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
This lens can be used with the vented metal hood "LH-XF35-2," which is also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR. Coinciding with the launch of the XF23mmF2 R WR, a silver version of the lens hood is will also be released, allowing users to choose an optional hood that matches the color of the lens.
* Having part of the lens hood or lens barrel covering the corners of the view through an optical viewfinder.
** An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing.
*** Using an internal measurement method compliant with the CIPA Guidelines, with the High Performance mode turned on
|Type||XF23mmF2 R WR|
|Lens configuration||10 elements 6 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements）|
|Focal length||f=23mm (35mm format equivalent : 35mm)|
|Angle of view||63.4°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)|
|Focus range||22cm - ∞|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
* distance from camera lens mount flange
|ø60.0mm x 51.9mm|
*excluding caps and hoods
|Accessories included||Lens cap FLCP-43|
|Lens rear cap RLCP-001|
Fujifilm Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR Camera Lens
Lens cap FLCP-43
Lens rear cap RLCP-001
12 months warranty with Fujifilm Australia