All returns, under whatever circumstances, must be authorised by Camera-Warehouse. Please do not send goods to us before you have been issued with a Camera-Warehouse authorisation number as this helps us track the progress of your return. Delivery of returns received without a returns number, or without clear reference to the returns number on the packaging, may be rejected.
Cost of returning goods
Under all circumstances, you will be required to cover the cost of returning faulty or unwanted goods to Camera-Warehouse or the manufacturer.
14-day Returns Policy:
Within 14 days from your purchase date, you can return the goods to us for a full credit towards an alternative product (minus shipping charge); the goods must be returned in their original condition, with original packaging, undamaged and off course with a copy of the receipt. ***Please note: that this policy is not applicable to DSLR Cameras, SLR lenses, software, memory cards, special order items, demo stock, runout models and faulty or damaged items.
Returns are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be within original manufacturer’s warranty period
- Contact with the relevant manufacturer’s helpdesk has been made and a case number/ID received
- Faulty goods must be returned including all original packaging and box contents unless otherwise specified
- Replacements will be despatched on receipt of the faulty product*
- Certain faults are not covered under warranty; normal wear and tear, physical damage or any sign of misuse to a unit or any fault caused by improper use is not covered; in such cases the returned goods may be rejected and returned to you
* Advanced replacement : If you require an urgent replacement of your faulty product, we can offer an advanced replacement service. If you’d like more information on advanced replacement please send us an email.
Your right to cancellation:
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order is despatched without charge. Once the products have been despatched to you, you may return any product to us as above.
Returning faulty goods:
Before returning a product as faulty we ask that you check with the relevant manufacturer’s technical helpdesk for a possible resolution. Please retain your manufacturer’s case ID as this is required to return all products. If you believe your goods were faulty on receipt (also known as "dead on arrival" or "DoA"), please inform us as soon as possible. Camera-Warehouse defines the time for a "DoA" fault to appear as within 7 days.
Returning "change of mind" purchases:
If you decide that you don’t want the goods you’ve ordered after they’ve been despatched, but before they’ve arrived or you’ve opened them, you can return the product(s) to us for a store credit (excluding any shipping costs), subject to the following conditions:
- Contact with us must be made within 7 working days of receipt of the order
- Returned items must be in stock condition - unmarked, unopened and undamaged; all factory seals must be intact
- You may be liable to pay a restocking fee of up to 15% of the value of the goods (at discretion of Camera Warehouse)
- You are liable for the cost of returning the goods and responsible for the goods whilst in transit
Manufacturers do not guarantee compatibility with 3rd party hardware. If a product is found to be incompatible with other equipment, but is not itself faulty, then we will accept it back subject to the terms listed above. We do not offer a trial period on purchases.
If you’d like any more information on the above, please send us an email.