Sony Australia Bonus EFTPOS Gift Card Promotion Summer 2017Posted 21/11/2017 at 7:26 PM
It's all sunny for Sony Australia this summer as they usher in their Bonus EFTPOS Gift Card promotion for selected Sony full frame cameras, compact digital cameras, and lenses. Eligible products must be purchased from 15 November 2017 to 31 January 2018 for it to be qualified for the bonus gift card. Meanwhile, online claims can be registered until 2 February 2018. Here are the Sony digital imaging products included in the promotion:
Sony Digital Cameras with Bonus $50 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Compact Digital Camera
- Sony DSC-WX500 Compact Digital Camera
- Sony DSC-HX350 Compact Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom
Sony Digital Cameras with Bonus $100 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Compact Digital Camera
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Compact Digital Camera
- Sony FDR-X3000V 4K Action Camera
- Sony FDR-AX33 4K Ultra HD Camcorder
- Sony FDR-AX53 4K Ultra HD Camcorder
Sony Lenses with Bonus $100 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- Sony E-Mount FE 28mm f/2 Wide Angle Lens
- Sony Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Planar T* FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
Sony Digital Cameras with Bonus $150 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony A6000 Compact System Camera Body (Black)
- Sony A6000 Black Compact System Camera with Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
- Sony A6000 Black Compact System Camera Twin Lens Kit w/ E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 and E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Zoom Lenses
- Sony A6000 Compact System Camera Body (Graphite)
- Sony A6000 Graphite Compact System Camera with Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
- Sony A6000 Graphite Compact System Camera Twin Lens Kit w/ E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 and E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Zoom Lenses
- Sony Alpha A7 Camera Body Only
- Sony Alpha A7 Compact Digital Camera with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Compact Digital Camera
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III Compact Digital Camera
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 IV Compact Digital Camera
Sony Digital Cameras with Bonus $200 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony A6300 Compact System Camera Body (Black)
- Sony A6300 Black Compact System Camera with Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
- Sony A6300 Black Compact System Camera Twin Lens Kit w/ E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 and E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Zoom Lenses
- Sony A6500 Premium E-Mount APS-C Compact System Camera
Sony Lenses with Bonus $200 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- Sony E-Mount 24-70mm f/2.8 G-Master Standard Zoom Lens
- Sony E-Mount Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
- Sony E-Mount FE G 70-200mm f/4 Zoom Lens
- Sony E-Mount 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Sony E-Mount 90mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
Sony Digital Cameras with Bonus $300 EFTPOS Gift Card
Sony Lenses with Bonus $300 EFTPOS Gift Card
Sony Digital Camera with Bonus $500 EFTPOS Gift Card
Claims for the bonus gift card can be registered in this online form until 14 February 2018. For more information about the Sony Australia Bonus EFTPOS Gift Card Promotion Summer 2017, you can leave a message at the Camera Warehouse Facebook page or visit the physical store at 695A Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW 2044. Emails can also be sent to email@example.com while you can also connect via landline at (02) 9558 3116.
Camera Warehouse is an authorised Australian dealer of Sony digital cameras and lenses. All products bought from them come with Genuine Australian Warranty from Sony Australia. Camera Warehouse does not engage in Grey Market or Parallel Import activities.
Here are the Sony Australia Bonus EFTPOS Gift Card Promotion Summer 2017 Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions on how to claim and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each claimant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
3. Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and older. Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to claim.
4. Promotion commences at 12:01AM AEDT on 15/11/2017 and closes for purchases at 11:59PM AEDT on 31/01/2018 (“Purchase Period”). The right to claim under the promotion is effective from 12:01AM AEDT 15/11/2017 and final claims close at 11:59PM AEDT on 14/02/2018 (“Redemption Period”).
5. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase either outright or with retailer finance an Eligible Product (being an Eligible Camera Body or Eligible Camera Lens (defined below) from a participating Sony Australia authorised dealer during the Purchase Period and the purchase must not have been made under any other offer or discount provided by a participating Sony Australia authorised dealer (“Qualifying Purchase”). Participating Sony Australia authorised dealers include, but are not limited to: JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Camera House, Ted’s Cameras, Michaels, Diamonds, Digi Direct, Video Pro, Sony Centre, Sony Store Online, Georges, Digital Camera Warehouse, Myer, Costco, Photo Continental, Camera Pro, Camera Electronic, Bing Lee, and The Good Guys.
a) Lay-by and purchases from duty-free, discounted or clearance eBay sales, parallel import stores and second hand purchases/retailers are excluded from this promotion.
b) Claims from, or on behalf of businesses or resellers (i.e. distributors or retailers) are not eligible for this Promotion. Only Claimants who are ‘end-users’ of the Eligible Products are entitled to claim under this Promotion. For the purpose of this Promotion, ‘end-user’ means “Consumer” as defined in the Australian Consumer Law.
6. Purchases made through Sony Store online will be automatically validated and you will not be required to submit a claim to receive the eftpos gift card.
7. Purchases made through Sony Kiosks (Castle Hill, Chatswood and Parramatta locations) and Sony Centre (Nunawading location) will receive their eftpos gift card instantly at point of purchase. No redemption is required.
8. Eftpos gift cards will be dispatched via standard Australia Post within 2 – 8 weeks from confirmed validation. Individuals who made purchases through Sony Kiosk Stores (Chatswood, Parramatta or Castle Hill) or Sony Centre will receive their eftpos gift card instantly at point of purchase. No redemption is required.
9. To claim, individuals must then complete the following steps:
a) Register their Eligible Product within the redemption period by visiting sony.com.au/eftposgiftcard, following the prompts to the product registration page, inputting the requested details (including their title, full legal name, postal address, telephone number, mobile telephone number (if applicable), current and valid email address, date of Qualifying Purchase, the serial number of the Eligible Product purchased, the full purchase receipt number for the Qualifying Purchase, and an image of the Eligible Product serial number) and submitting the fully completed registration form (“Online Registration Form”). The name of the claimant on the Online Registration Form must match the name on the purchase receipt. If any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the Online Registration Form details submitted by the claimant and received by the Promoter, the claim will be deemed invalid.
b) If not already submitted online (or if submission is not legible), individuals will receive an email from the Promoter (to the email address nominated on their Online Registration Form), requesting them to provide proof of purchase to verify their Qualifying Purchase (“Claim Email”). To do so, individuals must follow the prompts contained in the Claim Email to provide a copy of their full purchase receipts (eftpos or credit card receipt together with store receipt) and a photograph of their Eligible Product serial number to the Promoter via email or mail-in.
c) Once all required documentation has been received and the claim has been validated, the eftpos gift card will then be dispatched to the address provided by standard post within 2 to 8 weeks of validation.
d) If, due to an error by the successful claimant, the Promoter mails the eftpos gift card to the wrong address, the Promoter will not be responsible or liable to the successful claimant to mail a replacement gift card to the successful claimant in order to rectify the error. A replacement eftpos gift card can be mailed to the successful claimant’s correct address, only if the card hasn’t been activated and is still within its original activation period. Mailing addresses provided must be within Australia. PO Box addresses will not be accepted.
e) The successful claimant agrees that he or she will not bring a claim against the Promoter, its employees, directors, agents and, or contractors (including its related bodies corporate and/or its related bodies corporates’ employees, agents or contractors) to recover the gift card funds mistakenly mailed to the wrong address due to the error of the successful claimant. If for any reason a valid claimant does not supply their mailing address by the 14th of February, 2018 (or by the time stipulated by the Promoter), then the eftpos Gift Card will be forfeited.
f) Any claimants that are unable to complete the claim process online (as outlined above) may contact the Promoter at 1300 552 492 or digitalimaging.SANZ@sony.com to arrange an alternative method of claim submission.
10. The eftpos gift card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
a) The eftpos gift card can be used anywhere eftpos is accepted. The eftpos gift card cannot be used to withdraw cash. Some merchants may choose not to accept the eftpos gift card.
b) The eftpos gift card must be activated within three (3) months from the date of the issuing letter. Claimants must refer to the instructions provided with the issuing letter or on the back of the card to activate. To activate the card, claimants must go online to www.activateacard.com.au/sony. Claimants must enter their first name, last name, email address, claim code and card number as the requested details. Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day.
c) The eftpos gift card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation, after which time it will expire.
d) The eftpos gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced or extended after expiry (whether this means after the activation period expiry or 12 month expiry after activation) or have their value replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
e) Eftpos gift cards will be deemed void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
a) each claimant and/or household will be limited to claim up to a maximum of 12 total Eligible Products as outlined below:
up to three (3) eligible Handycam products in total;
up to three (3) eligible Action Camera products in total;
up to three (3) eligible Cyber-shot products in total; and
only one (1) eligible ILC camera body and up to two (2) x eligible lenses in total
b) only one (1) valid claim permitted per Eligible Product purchased (i.e. per product serial number and/or store invoice issued) and a valid proof of purchase must accompany each Eligible Product; and
c) a maximum of three (3) Eligible Products can be submitted per claim on the redemption website.
13. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) (including eftpos receipt unless, paid in cash) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an Eligible Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to claim submission.
14. Any claims submitted to the Promoter where the purchase was made under another offer or discount by another participating Sony Australia authorised dealer, will not be valid.
15. Claimants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter reserves its legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the eftpos gift card from any claimant, or to request payment for the value of the eftpos gift card where it has been partially or fully redeemed by the claimant or is no longer in the possession of the claimant, if an Eligible Product is returned (and the claimant receives a partial or full refund of the purchase price of the Eligible Product) after the claimant’s entry has been processed and the eftpos gift card has been dispatched.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If a claimant is under the age of 18 years, the reward will be awarded to the claimant's nominated parent or guardian on the successful claimant’s behalf.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any claimant, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allow a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees set out in the Australian Consumer Law of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) taking/use of a reward.
25. The issuer of the eftpos gift card is Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 96 138 299 288) of Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC, 3141.
26. The Promoter is Sony Australia Limited (ABN 59 001 215 354) of Level 3, 165 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
Categories: Latest news