Panasonic Australia Bonus Gift Promotion Summer 2017Posted 21/11/2017 at 3:37 PM
As the summer season sears in, Panasonic Australia comes up with a scorching bonus gift promotion that can be claimed by purchasing various digital mirrorless cameras, camcorders, compact cameras, and lenses. When you buy any of the participating Panasonic products from 13 November 2017 to 14 January 2018, you can take home these bonus items:
Bonus XLR Microphone Adapter or 25mm f/1.7 Lens
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Compact System Camera Body Only
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Compact System Camera with 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Lens
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Compact System Camera with 12-35mm f/2.8 II Lens
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Micro Four Thirds Compact System Camera Body Only (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Micro Four Thirds Single Kit Compact System Camera (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Micro Four Thirds Twin Kit Compact System Camera
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Compact System Camera with 14-140mm Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Micro Four Thirds Compact System Camera Body Only
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Compact System Camera with 14-42mm Lens
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Compact System Camera with 12-60mm Lens
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Compact System Camera with 14-140mm Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Micro Four Thirds Compact System Camera Body Only (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Micro Four Thirds Compact System Camera Body Only (Silver)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Compact System Camera with 12-32mm Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Compact System Camera with 12-32mm Lens (Silver)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Twin Lens Kit Compact System Camera (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Twin Lens Kit Compact System Camera (Silver)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Compact System Camera with 14-140mm Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Compact System Camera with 14-140mm Lens (Silver)
Bonus VW-VBT190EA Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Panasonic HC-V785 HD Camcorder
- Panasonic HC-VX985M 4K Video Camera
- Panasonic HC-VXF995 4K Video Camera
- Panasonic HC-W585M HD Camcorder
Bonus EFTPOS Gift Cards on Lumix Lenses
Bonus $200 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Camera Lens
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm F4-6.3 ASPH Lens
Bonus $150 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm F2.8-4 ASPH Micro Four Thirds Lens
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH. Camera Lens
Bonus $50 EFTPOS Gift Card
- Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Camera Lens
- Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH. Camera Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH. Camera Lens (Silver)
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Camera Lens
Claims can be made through this online form until 5 February 2018 at 11:59 pm AEDST. For more information about the Panasonic Australia Bonus Gift Promotion Summer 2017, you can leave a message at the Camera Warehouse Facebook page or visit the physical store at 695A Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW 2044. Emails can also be sent to [email protected] while you can also connect via landline at (02) 9558 3116.
Camera Warehouse is an authorised Australian dealer of Panasonic digital cameras, camcorders, and lenses. All products bought from them come with Genuine Australian Warranty from Panasonic Australia. Camera Warehouse does not engage in Grey Market or Parallel Import activities.
Here are the Panasonic Australia Bonus Gift Promotion Summer 2017 Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions on how to claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. By submitting a claim in this promotion, claimants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences on 8.01am AEDST on 13 November 2017 and ends at close of business AEDST on 14 January 2018. The promotional dates are outlined below:
- Purchase period opens at 8.01am AEDST on 13 November 2017 and ends at close of business AEDST on 14 January 2018, ("Purchase Period").
- Online claim form submissions, including proof of purchase for verification must be received within 22 calendar days of purchase, opening at 8.01am AEDST on 13 November 2017 and closing at 11.59pm AEDST on 5 February 2018, ("Claim Period").
3. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
5. Purchases for and in the name of a trust, a company, a business (other than a sole trader) or on behalf of educational institutions, hospitals, fundraisers and government departments or organisations of a similar kind are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Lay-bys not paid in full by 14 January 2018 are excluded from this Promotion.
6. To be eligible to claim, eligible claimants must, during the Purchase Period, purchase and pay in full for a participating Panasonic product (as listed below) from a participating retailer nationally ("Qualifying Purchase").
7. The products mentioned above are participating Panasonic products ("Participating Products") for the purposes of this promotion.
8. Stock of participating products at each participating retailer is subject to availability and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check.
9. Claimants must within 22 calendar days of making the Qualifying Purchase submit their claim online by visiting www.panasonic.com.au/snapupsummer, complete the online claim form, inputting the requested details including but not limited to their full name, postal address, valid email address, serial number and model number of the Participating Product purchased, store of purchase, date of purchase, submitting the fully completed online form, and including uploading a copy of their invoice/receipt showing a zero ($0) balance owing (for the avoidance of doubt this means "paid in full"). Claimants will then receive an email from the Promoter confirming that their claim form has been submitted for verification ("Confirmation Email").
10. Claims will be verified before the gift is awarded. For the purposes of verifying claims, the Promoter will require claimants to upload a copy of their original purchase receipt/tax invoice to their online claim submission. Purchase receipts/tax invoices must show a zero balance owing. For the avoidance of doubt, claims and the corresponding purchase receipts/tax invoices can only be submitted online; this Promotion doesn't contain a mail or e-mail option.
11. Every valid claimant will receive the relevant gift for every valid claim submitted and received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions. The gift awarded will be based on the Participating Product purchased as outlined above.
12. The use of the eftpos gift card is subject to terms and conditions, including the following:
a) The eftpos gift card can be used anywhere eftpos is accepted. The eftpos gift card cannot be used to withdraw cash. Some merchants may choose not to accept the eftpos gift card.
b) The eftpos gift cards require activation prior to use. Claimants must refer to the instructions provided with the issuing letter or on the back of the card to activate. The eftpos gift card must be activated within six (6) months from the date of the issuing letter. To activate the card, claimants must go online to www.activ8card.com.au or by phoning 1800 446 347. Claimants must enter their first name, last name, email address and card number as the requested details. Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day.
c) The eftpos gift card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation, after which time it will expire.
d) The eftpos gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced or extended after expiry (whether this means after the activation period expiry or 12 month expiry after activation) or have their value replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
e) eftpos gift cards will be deemed void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
f) For full terms and conditions that apply to the eftpos gift card visit www.activ8card.com.au
g) iGODirect Group Pty Ltd, ABN 17 110 897 320 is the issuer of the eftpos gift card and is authorised to distribute the eftpos gift card.
13. If a claimant returns a Participating Product purchased for any reason other than a standard exchange for the same product, the claimant's claim will be rendered invalid, and if the claimant has already received the gift, the claimant will be required to return the gift, in full, to the Promoter at their own cost.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant's (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Claim forms may be subject to follow up enquires or investigations or security and verification checks as the Promoter determines to apply in its absolute discretion. The claim form will be ineligible if it (and/or purchase receipt/tax invoice) is mutilated, illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way, or if these documents fail any of the Promoter's security and verification checks.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
17. Multiple claims permitted for multiple purchases only. Each claim has to be submitted separately on the website. Only one (1) claim can be made for a single purchase.
18. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt/tax invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation and forfeiture of any right to a gift. The Purchase receipt/tax invoice must clearly specify the participating retailer where the Participating Product was purchased, purchase date (showing purchase was made during the Purchase Period and prior to submission of the online claim form), Panasonic product model number and purchase cost.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
20. Successful claimants will be notified by email.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Claims must be successfully verified by the Promoter before a gift will be awarded. The value of the gift is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any discrepancy in the gift value.
23. The Promoter shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that all approved claims will be fulfilled within eight (8) weeks from the time the claim is validated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should the delivery take longer than eight (8) weeks for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
24. If for any reason a claimant does not take a gift at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
25. Claimants are required to provide all details requested by the Promoter. In the event that a claimant fails to provide any of the details requested, the claim will be invalidated and no corresponding gift will be awarded to that claimant.
26. Claimants must have fully paid for the Participating Product before they are eligible to submit a claim.
27. Claimants are responsible for ensuring that they provide the Promoter with accurate details relating to their claim. In the event that a claimant provides any incorrect details on their claim form, the Promoter shall not be liable for the gift not being awarded or being delivered to the wrong address. In either of these cases, the gift will be forfeited by the original claimant and no additional gift will be awarded.
28. If the gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
29. Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
30. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
35. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any delays in supply of the gift to the claimant. The Promoter shall additionally not be responsible for any delays caused as a result of inbound transportation, disruptions (including but not limited to strikes, weather, postage delays, etc.) which are caused by events, which are beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the supplier of the gift.
36. As a condition of claiming a gift, each claimant must when requested sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the promotion without notice and at their discretion.
39. Any queries regarding this promotion should be directed to [email protected] or the customer service hotline on 1800 116 939 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEDST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
40. Any queries relating to the Panasonic branded eftpos gift card, its activation, the balance on the card and any issues in redeeming the card should be directed to iGoDirect on 1800 446 347 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEDST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
41. The Promoter is Panasonic Australia Pty Limited of 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. ABN 83 001 592 187.
Categories: Cash Back Promotions