6/09/2017 2:52:00 AM by Camera-Warehouse
Olympus Australia has unveiled a new bonus item promotion with the OM-D EM-1 Mark II Digital Camera. From 1 June to 31 July 2017, you get a free SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-II 300MB/s Memory Card 32GB when you purchase the OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera Body Only or the OM-D E-M1 Mark II with the M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens.
On the other hand, a $400 pre-paid Visa card is yours when you buy the OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera Body with the following Olympus PRO digital camera lenses:
All of the products mentioned above come with 12 months Genuine Warranty. For more details, you can send an email to email@example.com or call (02) 9558 3116. You can also send a message at our Facebook page or visit the store at 695A Princes Highway, Tempe, NSW 2044. As an entity that does not participate in Grey Market or Parallel Import activities, Camera Warehouse sells 100% Australian stock with genuine Australian warranties.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus Promotion Full Terms and Conditions
Information and instructions on how to enter this promotion and claim the bonus form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Promotion and by claiming a bonus, consumers accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be contractually bound by them. This offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise specified.
2. The Promoter is Olympus Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 90 078 493 295 of Ground Floor, 82 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia (the “Promoter”).
3. Claims are open to Australian and New Zealand residents only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter; Dealers, Retailers and their Related Entities are ineligible to enter and or claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Related Entities has the meaning given to that term by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
4. Entries are limited to two (2) per individual and/or household.
5. The Promotional Period means from at 00:01 (AEST) on 1 June 2017 to 23:59 on 31 July 2017. The Promoter will accept bonus item claims received by the Promoter on or before 18 August 2017, provided that the relevant Promotional Products were purchased during the Promotional Period. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotional Period, or the deadline for making bonus item claims at their discretion.
6. To be eligible to claim the applicable ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’ consumers must purchase, from an authorised Australian or New Zealand retailer with a registered business (a business holding a valid Australian or New Zealand Registered business number) during the Promotional Period, up to two (2) of the following products during the Promotional Period.
7. Each valid claim receives one bonus item per camera body purchased. The bonus item is determined based upon the accompanying product purchased.
8. The Prepaid Visa Gift Card (“Card”) is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984 (‘we/us/our’). Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited (“EPSL”) ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131 has developed the Card and authorised Edge Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288, to distribute the Card. For claim enquiries contact Edge Loyalty at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The cardholder terms & conditions for the cards can be found at:
a. Australian customers: http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/visa-terms
b. New Zealand customers: https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
10. An authorised Australian or New Zealand retailer is deemed to be an organisation that meets the following criteria:
a. the organisation holds a valid Australian or New Zealand Registered business number
b. the organisation has operating arrangements that meets one of the following conditions:
I. Direct operations with Olympus Australia or
II. Operations with one of Olympus Australia’s authorised distributors. In Australia; Multimedia Technology (MMT) www.mmt.com.au. In New Zealand, Dictation Distributors www.dictation.co.nz.
c. the organisations shipment point is from an Australian or New Zealand address only.
For verification of a organisations authorisation please contact Olympus Australia on 1300 659 678 or via e-mail email@example.com.
11. To claim for the ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’ promotion, consumers must complete the official online entry form available at www.olympus.com.au/promotions by:
a. submitting the requested details, including full name, phone number, email address and delivery address;
b. submitting the unique serial number and the purchase receipt number for the relevant purchased product;
c. uploading a legible, scanned copy of the purchase receipt for the relevant Promotional Product, or posting a legible copy of the purchase receipt to “Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus”, PO Box 522, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia
12. File types accepted for the scanned copy of the purchase receipt include jpg, jpeg, gif, png, or pdf to a maximum size of 4MB.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including contacting the place of purchase) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or fraudulent claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, indecipherable, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims.
15. Claimants must retain a copy of their original receipt(s) for all Promotional Products which warrants the ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’ claim, as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’ claims and forfeiture of any right to a ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Australian or New Zealand registered business and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to the ‘OM-D E-M1 Mark II PRO Bonus’ claim.
16. Claimed rewards will be dispatched within 4 weeks for Australian customers and 8 weeks for New Zealand customers from the date the Promoter validates the relevant claim. The rewards will be delivered to the preferred delivery address nominated by the claimant on the online entry form. Post Office Boxes cannot be used as the delivery address.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Identification considered suitable for determination is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia & New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising outof the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in this Promotion or any use of a Gift.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian & New Zealand regulatory authorities. Claim is conditional on providing this information. If the claimant marks the appropriate box on the claim form, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
21. The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales, and the claimant and the Promoter submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion.