17/10/2016 9:07:00 AM by Camera-Warehouse
Fujifilm Australia is making Christmas merrier with its latest Cash Back promotion that will last until 04 January 2017. Customers can enjoy the corresponding Cash Back amounts by purchasing the following Fujifilm X Series Mirrorless Cameras and Fujinon XF Lenses:
$300 Cash Back via Redemption
X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera
XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD
XF 90mm F2 R LM WR
XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR
XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
$200 Cash Back via Redemption
XF 14mm f/2.8 R
XF 23mm f/1.4 R
XF 56mm f/1.2 R
XF 60mm f/2.4 R
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS
XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS
$100 Cash Back via Redemption
XF 18mm f/2 R
XF 27mm f/2.8
XF 35mm f/1.4 R
XF 35mm f/2.0 R WR
Teleconverter XF 1.4x TC WR
All of the Fujifilm products mentioned are available at Camera Warehouse. Likewise, the claiming of cash back is done by completing this form. Also, here are the full Terms and Conditions of this Fujifilm Australia Cash Back Promotion:
1. Information and instructions on how to enter this promotion and claim the cash back form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion including by claiming the cash back, the claimant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be contractually bound by them. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise advised.
2. Promotion only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. To be eligible to claim, an eligible individual must purchase one of the FUJIFILM X-PRO2 camera or lenses listed in section 9 of these Terms and Conditions (“Eligible Products”) from an authorised Australian participating dealer/retailer during the period commencing 15th October 2016 and ending 4th January 2017 (“Promotion Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion does not apply to any of FUJIFILM’s X series cameras or lenses that are not listed in section 9.
4. To claim a cash back, eligible claimants must go to www.fujifilm.com.au, fully complete the online registration form and follow the instructions to submit the completed online registration form electronically to the Promoter. The Promoter will only accept cash back claims received from claimants on or before 31st January 2017, in relation to Eligible Products purchased during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period, or the deadline for making cash back claims.
5. The information that must be provided by claimants on the online registration form includes: (a) personal and contact details, including full name, phone number, email address, postal address (and BSB & bank account name and number if the claimant wishes to receive their cash back by means of electronic transfer); (b) the unique serial number and the purchase receipt number for the relevant Eligible Product; (c) a scanned copy of the purchase receipt (in jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif or pdf format to a maximum size of 2MB) which sets out the name of the participating dealer/retailer and that the Eligible Product was purchased during the Promotion Period but prior to claim submission; and (d) preferred payment method for the cash back payment (electronic transfer or cheque).
6. Payment of the cash back will be made either by electronic transfer to the claimant’s nominated bank account or cheque. The claimant is responsible for nominating the preferred method of payment at the time of completing the online registration form. Bank account transfers will require the claimant’s BSB and account name and number. Cheques will be sent to the claimant’s nominated postal address.
7. Claims are limited to one claim per Eligible Product per eligible claimant.
8. Claimants are requested to allow up to 28 days after the deadline in clause 4 above for the processing of cash back claims.
9. The following cash back amounts will be paid in respect of valid claims:
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 - $300.00
- Fujinon XF16mm F1.4 R WR - $300.00
- Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 R APD - $300.00
- Fujinon XF90mm F2 R LM WR - $300.00
- Fujinon XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR - $300.00
- Fujinon XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR - $300.00
- Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R OIS WR - $300.00
- Fujinon XF14mm F2.8 R - $200.00
- Fujinon XF23mm F1.4 R - $200.00
- Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 R - $200.00
- Fujinon XF60mm F2.4 R Macro - $200.00
- Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS - $200.00
- Fujinon XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R OIS WR - $200.00
- Fujinon XF55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS - $200.00
- Fujinon XF10-24mm F4 R OIS - $200.00
- Fujinon XF18mm F2 R - $100.00
- Fujinon XF27mm F2.8 - $100.00
- Fujinon XF35mm F1.4 R - $100.00
- Fujinon XF35mm F2 R WR - $100.00
- Fujinon XF1.4X Teleconverter WR - $100.00
- Fujinon XF2X Teleconverter WR - $100.00
10. Claimants must retain a copy of their original receipt(s) for all Eligible Products as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all cash back claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s cash back claims and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt(s) must be in the form of a valid Australian tax invoice, as defined by the Australian Taxation Office.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes may have tampered with the claim process or submitted a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Claims will not be paid in the event that a claimant’s purchase of an Eligible Product is refunded. In the event that an Eligible Product is replaced with another Eligible Product by the participating dealer/retailer, no claim may be made in respect of the replacement receipt.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in cash back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the cash back.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter is FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of 114 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100 (Postal Address: PO Box 6368, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086). Any queries in relation to this promotion other than privacy queries should be directed to the promoter’s agent (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).