Subscribe : | Email
22/06/2008 2:09:00 AM by paul
Canon have announced a new digital SLR aimed firmly at entry-level SLR photographers. The body is designed to be compact and light (450g - Canon's lightest to date) and offers the very popular 'Live View' feature, which allows the use of the LCD viewer for composition.
Though Australian release information is limited, it is expected that this model will eventually replace the EOS 400D, slotting into the range below the new EOS 450D.
- 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 7-point wide-area AF system with f/5.6 cross-type centre point
- Up to 3 frames per second
- 2.5” LCD with Live View shooting
- DIGIC III image processor
- Compatible with SD and SDHC memory card
- Compact and lightweight body
- Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
Pricing and availability TBC.
Read more about the Canon EOS 1000D.
DJI Introduces the Mavic Pro 4K Drone (28/09/2016 11:31:00 AM)
Sigma Introduces the 12-24mm F4 DG HMS ART with the 85mm F1.4 DG HSM ART and the 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport (26/09/2016 10:08:00 AM)
Olympus Unveils the OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Camera (23/09/2016 10:43:00 AM)
GoPro Karma Drone Price (21/09/2016 4:46:00 AM)
Why Cling On to Your Peak Design Capture Clip (19/07/2016 5:38:00 AM)
The Sky is the Limit with Parrot Drones and Accessories (21/06/2016 9:36:00 AM)
Pentax Unveils K-70 DSLR Camera and HD Pentax DA 55-300mm F4.5-6.3 Lens (13/06/2016 5:01:00 AM)
Keep your Shots on Track with the Olympus TG Tracker Tough Underwater Camera (26/05/2016 9:33:00 AM)
Use the Miops Smart Trigger for Better Camera Ops (25/05/2016 6:55:00 AM)
DJI Raises the Stakes in the Quadcopter Market with the Phantom 4 Video Camera (3/03/2016 12:51:00 PM)
|Previous comments to this article:
Is this the Nikon D40/X killer? Seems to be aimed firmly at Nikon’s reigning entry-level champions. Paul (11/06/2008 4:08:00 PM)