- Forms The Part Of The Airframe
- Mounting Points For The DJI Vision Positioning Module
- Attached Underneath The Quadcopter
- Comes With 10 Screws For The Inspire 1
- Genuine 12 Months Australian Warranty
Inspire 1 Part 37 Airframe Bottom Cover forms the part of the airframe, it is attached underneath the quadcopter. It has mounting points for the DJI Vision Positioning Module and comes with 10 screws for the Inspire 1.
Product Features in Detail
For DJI Inspire 1
Made for use with the DJI Inspire 1 quadcopter.
Included in the Box
DJI Inspire 1 Part 37 Airframe Bottom Cover
Genuine 12 Months Australian Warranty
This DJI Inspire 1 Part 37 Airframe Bottom Cover comes with Genuine 12 Months Australian Warranty.
Our products are sourced from authorised Australian suppliers and therefore come with genuine Australian warranty.
Camera Warehouse does not participate in 'Grey Market' or 'Parallel Import' activities.
For Use With DJI Inspire 1