The Drift HD170 is a sports action camera which records in full 1080p HD and has a playback screen and remote control. Also Featuring easy to use mounts so you can use it whenever you want and mount it anywhere your imagination allows you. The shape of the camera and the mounts it comes with make it the easiest camera out there to use.
- Full HD for creating crystal clear footage
- A playback screen for lining up shots and the ability to play back the footage right away
- A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between
- Easy to use mounts so you can use it whenever you want and mount it anywhere your imagination allows you. The shape of the camera and the mounts it comes with make it the easiest camera out there to use
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for
- It can take photos, put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card lasts. If you don′t get a decent photo then you need to do something else or give the camera to someone else who can really use it
- You can pair the remote control to your camera, chances are your mates will have the same camera, no turning off their camera just before they hit the tree
- A zoom function so you can get even closer to the action or your friend in front
- An optional external microphone (sold as an accessory), so no more listening to wind noise, great for in-car filming
- Night mode so you can record in darker and duskier conditions
- Water Resistant
The HD170 is designed to be splash-proof, dust-proof, weatherproof, and dunk-proof but not designed to be underwater for sustained periods of time. For most users this level of waterproof-ness is more than adequate. For those users who would like to use the camera in water sports or for scuba/snorkeling an aftermarket waterproof pouch available that may be suitable for the Drift range.
A 170° lens has been selected to provide users with the really quirky wide angle that was prominent in the early days of helmet cameras, particularly in skateboarding. The effect is less pronounced on objects in the distance and more pronounced on objects close to the camera lens. If you prefer a tighter angle, you can use the camera’s zoom function, or shoot in 1080p. But we think you’ll grow to love this classic hallmark of action sports video.
The remote control uses radio frequency (RF) to communicate directly with the camera unit.The remote is RF based, rather than infrared (IR), as used in other helmet cameras. As a result, you do not need to point the remote at the camera. As long as the remote is in range of the camera, it will pick up the remote control signal.
- HD170 Action Camera
- Remote Control
- Handlebar Grip
- Goggle Mount
- Head Strap
- Helmet Grip
- Universal Clip
- Velcro Strap
- Industrial strength velcro adhesive pad
- Component Cable for HD playback on TV
- USB Cable for downloading to a computer
- Lithium Battery
- Quick Guide to get started
WARRANTY: 1 Year Australian Warranty*
*Extended Warranties Available